Guild d35 1979
Guild GAD 30 R, Natural Acoustic Guitar. Had a slight ding near top/ Repaired by manufacturer Looks great Thats it.
Full Buy it Now Gets: Free Shipping USA Lower 48 States/ Guild Hard Shell Case.
Canada, Germany, Belgium, UK flat $99.00 shipping.
The GAD-30 R from Guild is a stunningly good guitar for a very moderate price. It features the orchestra body style with many quality appointments: Solid Sitka spruce top and solid Indian rosewood back, sides and bridge. Ebony fingerboard on mahogany neck, bone nut and saddle, wood bindings, mother-of-pearl inlays, tortoise shell pickguard and abalone dot inlays are all features you'd expect at a much higher price.
- Dovetail Neck Joint
- Ornate Mother-of-Pearl Position Inlays
- Abalone Side Dot Position Inlays
- Mother-of-Pearl Headstock Logo
- Ebony Bridge Pins with MOP Dots
- Ebony End Pin with MOP Dot
- Bone Nut and Saddle
- Wood Body Bindings
- Tortoise Shell Pickguard
- Back Center Wood Mosaic Inlay
- Body Style: Orchestra
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Guild Scalloped
- Back: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Sides: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood Pin Bridge
- Neck: 1-Piece Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony (12" Radius)
- Width at Nut: 1-3/4"
- No. of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25 1/2"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Grover Sta-Tite Tuners
- Finish: High Gloss (Polyester)
Replace with Guild L350 Phosphor Bronze,
p/n 3500350000, Gauges .012, .016, .025, .032, .042, .053
303 total views, 1 so far today