Guild F 1512 12 string Jumbo Acoustic Guitar
Guild has produced some of the world’s finest 12-string guitars. They are widely considered the standard by which all other 12-string guitars are judged. The Guild 12-string sound is powerful, balanced, and lush with clarity and definition not commonly associated with 12-string guitars.The GAD-JF30-12 is inspired by the classic Guild jumbo 12-string models. The all-solid maple jumbo body guarantees big tone and projection, and authentic mother-of-pearl inlays offer a tasteful visual presence.
• Model Name: GAD-JF3012
• Model Number: 381-3500
• Category: Guild Acoustic Design
• Body Style: Jumbo 12-String
• Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
• Bracing: Guild Scalloped Spruce
• Back: Grade AAAA Solid Flame Maple
• Sides: Grade AAAA Solid Flame Maple
• Bridge: Ebony
• Neck: Three-Piece Mahogany/Maple/Mahogany
• Fretboard: Ebony (12" Radius)
• Width at Nut: 1-11/16"
• No. of Frets: 20
• Scale Length: 25.5"
• Hardware: Chrome
• Machine Heads: Grover Mini Rotomatic Die-cast Tuners
• Finish: High Gloss (Polyurethane)
• Neck Joint: Dovetail
• Position Inlay: Ornate Mother-Of-Pearl Position Inlays
• Strap Button: With Internal Block Reinforcement
• Side Dot Position Inlays: Abalone
• Headstock Logo: Mother-of-Pearl
• Bridge Pins: Ebony with MOP Dots
• End Pin: Ebony with MOP Dot
• Nut: Bone
• Saddle: Bone
• Binding: Mahogany
• Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
• Back Center: Wood Mosaic Inlay
• Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case
• Strings: Replace with Guild L1250 Phosphor Bronze 12-String, p/n 3501250000,
• Gauges .010 to .049
Check Out Our Other Auctions!
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
132 total views, 1 so far today