Vintage Guild F 112 12 String Guitar
Time Remaining: 3d 19h 2m
Buy It Now for only: $590.00
2011 Guild D 50 Rosewood Acoustic Guitar D50
Time Remaining: 26d 18h 33m
Buy It Now for only: $1,249.00
GUILDF 150R Rosewood Jumbo Acoustic Guitar w Hard Case Natural
Time Remaining: 20d 1h 37m
Buy It Now for only: $799.99
GUILD D 125 DREADNOUGHT ACOUSTIC GUITAR SOLID MAHOGANY DLX HSC
Time Remaining: 3d 14h 23m
Buy It Now for only: $529.99
Used Guild Aristocrat M 75 Electric Guitar w Case UEG12
Time Remaining: 15d 11h 49m
Buy It Now for only: $729.00
Guild GAD JF 30 Jumbo Acoustic Guitar with Original Hardshell Case
Time Remaining: 26d 13h 2m
Buy It Now for only: $649.99
1990s Guild D4 NT HR True American Series Acoustic Dreadnought Hard Case
Time Remaining: 6d 14h 58m
Buy It Now for only: $650.00
Used Guild D 40 D40 D 40 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Natural Finish
Time Remaining: 8d 9h 35m
Buy It Now for only: $1,049.00
Guild JF30 12 1996 12 String Jumbo Guitar w Pickup Maple Back Side w Case
Time Remaining: 9h 14m
Buy It Now for only: $939.00
This is a 1985 (pre-Fender buyout) Guild Pilot fretted electric bass. I am the original owner. Ash body, maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, 35" scale. EMG active p/j pickups sound super clean and quiet. Bridge pickup sounds focused and punchy, Neck pickup sounds HUGE. Highly adjustable high-density Guild bridge. Plays like a dream - a very lightweight and comfortable bass to play. Perfect operating condition - pots and jack work smoothly and flawlessly. This is a great modern sounding bass, wonderful for the studio.
Overall very good cosmetic condition with a few small dings and light scratches. In the pictures you will note:
- a very small (about 1.5 mm) ding in the gloss coat which is located on the front of the body where your arm would normally rest. The black paint remains underneath.
- Some damage to the finish around the output jack where the instrument was once dropped (the jack works flawlessly - it was repaired after the fall).
- A ding on the headstock which I decided to patch up with black paint at one time.
- Some scratches on the pickup covers due to an ill-advised experiment I once did as a teenager to determine the effect of pickup height on the sound of the instrument.
- It is difficult to see in the picture, but the back of the body has some "belt buckle rash." Finish is still intact.
Includes original hardshell case which is in good working condition, but is quite scuffed up on the outside. Hinges, latches and handle are solid.
This is truly a professional level bass, was $900 new in 1985. A super-clean modern sound - a recording engineer's dream. Look around on the internet for reviews of this bass - it is a very highly-regarded instrument.
This was once my baby, but I became primarily an acoustic bass player about 15 years ago and this has received very light use since. It is a beautiful, ready-to-gig-or-record example of Guild's Pilot bass. Let this instrument be your prize!
1171 total views, 1 so far today