Guild D 15 from 80s Excellent condition
Time Remaining: 6d 5h 13m
Buy It Now for only: $550.00
Guild 12 string F 512 Acoustic Guitar Jumbo
Time Remaining: 29d 13h 31m
Buy It Now for only: $2,850.00
Guild GAD C2 Acoustic Classical Guitar Solid Rosewood w Case
Time Remaining: 1d 11h 35m
Buy It Now for only: $539.00
GUILD 3791000826 S 100 POLARA WHITE W CASE
Time Remaining: 29d 11h 21m
Buy It Now for only: $799.99
Used Guild D 40 D40 D 40 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Natural Finish
Time Remaining: 18d 9h 7m
Buy It Now for only: $999.00
Guild D50 1974 D 50 Acoustic Guitar Refret Clean with Original Case
Time Remaining: 13d 7h 49m
Buy It Now for only: $950.00
Guild Starfire IV Westerly RI Made
Time Remaining: 6d 1h 43m
Buy It Now for only: $1,350.00
Guild D30 acoustic guitar beautiful flaming maple1987 rhode island
Time Remaining: 25d 22h 41m
Buy It Now for only: $995.00
Guild D 40BJ Bluegrass Jubilee
Time Remaining: 4d 12h 15m
Buy It Now for only: $1,365.00
This is a 1985 (pre-Fender buyout) Guild Pilot fretted electric bass. I am the original owner. Ash body, maple neck, rosewood fingerboard, 35" scale. EMG active p/j pickups sound super clean and quiet. Bridge pickup sounds focused and punchy, Neck pickup sounds HUGE. Highly adjustable high-density Guild bridge. Plays like a dream - a very lightweight and comfortable bass to play. Perfect operating condition - pots and jack work smoothly and flawlessly. This is a great modern sounding bass, wonderful for the studio.
Overall very good cosmetic condition with a few small dings and light scratches. In the pictures you will note:
- a very small (about 1.5 mm) ding in the gloss coat which is located on the front of the body where your arm would normally rest. The black paint remains underneath.
- Some damage to the finish around the output jack where the instrument was once dropped (the jack works flawlessly - it was repaired after the fall).
- A ding on the headstock which I decided to patch up with black paint at one time.
- Some scratches on the pickup covers due to an ill-advised experiment I once did as a teenager to determine the effect of pickup height on the sound of the instrument.
- It is difficult to see in the picture, but the back of the body has some "belt buckle rash." Finish is still intact.
Includes original hardshell case which is in good working condition, but is quite scuffed up on the outside. Hinges, latches and handle are solid.
This is truly a professional level bass, was $900 new in 1985. A super-clean modern sound - a recording engineer's dream. Look around on the internet for reviews of this bass - it is a very highly-regarded instrument.
This was once my baby, but I became primarily an acoustic bass player about 15 years ago and this has received very light use since. It is a beautiful, ready-to-gig-or-record example of Guild's Pilot bass. Let this instrument be your prize!
1201 total views, 1 so far today